Brand Marketing Executive
London or RHS Garden Wisley, Surrey (home working during Covid-19 restrictions)
We’re on the look-out for a creative, proactive and organised Brand Marketing Executive to join our fast-paced and friendly team. As Brand Marketing Executive you will be responsible for supporting the roll out of the brand positioning to ensure that RHS brand awareness and engagement continues to grow.
For more than 210 years the Royal Horticultural Society has been the force behind the nation’s gardening. Our vision is to enrich everyone’s life through plants, and make the UK a greener and more beautiful place. As a charity, the RHS aims to inspire a wide range of audiences by demonstrating the positive impact of gardening through all that we do including our gardens and shows, in our publications and online, and through our work in the community.
Key responsibilities of the Brand Marketing Executive role include:
- Supporting the Brand Marketing Manager in developing and delivering the brand and creative framework for the RHS
- Support the brand implementation project plan
- Be the brand guardian and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Manage a suite of brand guidelines and assets
- Support the development and delivery of RHS campaigns
- Work with key stakeholders on the development and delivery of brand partnerships
We’re looking for someone with at least 2 years’ experience. Having previously worked for a consumer brand or a charity would be an advantage. You’ll ideally have a love of gardening and plants, along with the following skills:
- A good understanding and foundation of brand and marketing
- A great eye for creative and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to influence colleagues at all levels
- Highly organised with demonstrable time management and project management skills
- Competent using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- A degree or equivalent with either a formal marketing qualification or demonstrable on the job marketing and brand training
The RHS provides a great range of benefits including pension, 25 days holiday, an employee assistance programme, free access to all RHS Gardens, a free monthly copy of The Garden magazine and free access to gardening advice.
It’s never been a more exciting time to join the RHS. We’re in the process of making a landmark £160 million investment into the future of horticulture. This will allow us to bring the joy of gardening to millions more people, delivering on our brand commitment of inspiring everyone to grow.
Apply via our website using the link by Monday 22 February.
The RHS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all personnel to share this commitment.