Circa £28,000 per annum based on experience
RHS Garden Bridgewater, Salford, Manchester
37.5 hours per week
The Royal Horticultural Society (RHS), the UK’s leading gardening charity inspiring everyone to grow, is looking for an exceptional Events Manager at the new RHS Garden Bridgewater in Salford. The post-holder is responsible for establishing and delivering an annual visitor events programme that strengthens the RHS brand, drives repeat visits and generates income.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the other Events Managers and stakeholders across the RHS to plan and deliver the cross-garden events programme.
- Ensuring a strong horticultural theme that engages, informs and inspires children and adults about gardens, gardening and the natural environment.
- Working closely with the Marketing and PR Manager to ensure that the Events programme aligns with core audience segments and growth audiences.
- Taking a lead role in coordinating the delivery of all on-site events and tours; establish working groups with representatives from all relevant departments to delegate roles and ensure high levels of planning, organisation and implementation.
- Accountable for the Events budget; establish the annual P&L budget, manage the budget on an ongoing basis, including regular reporting to the Head of Site. Ensure financial targets are met for all events income, and any other agreed revenue streams.
We are looking for an exceptional person able to work at both management and ‘hands on’ level, demonstrating exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, have a flexible and proactive approach with the resilience and motivation to seek continual improvement team.
To apply please visit our website via the link and apply online.
All applications should be received by 4pm, on the closing date which is Friday, 20th September 2021.