We are looking for a Courses Co-Ordinator to join our friendly and dynamic education team. In this role you will be responsible for providing professional administrative and co-ordinative support to our apprentice, student, and degree-level learners (along with our teaching staff and examiners) and programmes, which operate at both national and international levels. It will also be your responsibility to:
· provide high-quality and timely customer service, and effectively and efficiently communicate and liaise with learners and staff in-person, via phone and online
· operate and keep up-to-date the team’s Virtual Learning Environments (VLEs), which are the online platforms for learners’ and examiners’ educational resources
· process learners’ information, educational resources and assessments (coursework and examination submissions and results), along with invoices, meetings, quality assurance processes (e.g. moderations and audits), programme launches and events
· actively support the production and promotion of our educational programmes.
For more than 210 years the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) has been a driving force behind UK gardening. Our charitable purpose is to inspire passion and excellence in the science, art and practice of horticulture, and our vision is to enrich people’s lives through plants in order to make the UK a greener and more beautiful place through all that we do (which, for example, includes our work with communities via garden shows and events). We are making a landmark £160 million investment in the future of horticulture over the next 10 years, which will allow us to bring the joy of gardening to millions more people and make significant and exciting changes in the history. Join us and be part of the history.
Education, learning and teaching are at the heart of the RHS and our educational programmes are highly regarded throughout the horticultural industry (in the UK and abroad). This is an exciting opportunity for you to join our team at a time when we are developing and growing our educational programmes for learners.
The RHS provides a number of great benefits for employees including:
· free access to all RHS gardens, shows and libraries
· employee discounts including airport parking, hotels, retail and gym membership
· 25 days holiday (increasing 28 and 30 with service) and option to buy/sell
· monthly Garden Magazine and access to horticultural advice
· sponsorship for external studies.
It’s never been more exciting time to join the Royal Horticultural Society, and we look forward to receiving your application.
Apply via our website by the 28th of October 2019.