Job Title: Schools and Groups Insights Coordinator
Location: Flexible – Home working and/or based at RHS Garden Wisley or London
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
The Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) is investing in the future of people, plants and the planet. By inspiring everyone to grow we can enrich the way we live, improve our wellbeing, reduce our impact on the environment and build a brighter future together.
To help drive forward and support our community engagement, we are looking for a Schools & Groups Insights Coordinator to join our Evaluation Team which sits within our professional and friendly Communities Team.
The post-holder will be responsible for collating, managing and providing data as required for our schools and public engagement activities in order to provide insights, trends and impact of our projects. You will help to document clear processes and upskill our current staff in how to interpret and manage their own data where possible, providing friendly ad hoc support and guidance to staff wanting to improve their own data management and reporting skills.
You will be a fabulous communicator who is ambitious and creative with a proven track record of data management and impact reporting, ideally within a community engagement, education or charity environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating, maintaining and refining data dashboards
- Analysing and presenting monthly statistics for the Communities Team to support our KPI’s
- Ensuring our CRM (Merac) is up to date and correlates with Department of Education databases
- Supporting the Continuous Professional Development (CPD) team in analysing data from Docebo to identify insights and trends
- To ensure contact lists are regularly updated on Campaign Monitor & Dotdigital to enable the smooth running and targeting of communications to schools and groups
- Responding to internal enquiries by email and phone regarding the breakdown of Campaign for School Gardening membership and project engagement data as necessary
- Supporting the Campaign for School Gardening, CPD and Evaluation Teams by managing and analysing our monitoring and evaluation (M&E) data to identify insights and trends pertaining to audience engagement and impact of our activities
You will have excellent interpersonal skills, be organised, have experience of data management and the ability to prioritise and manage sometimes conflicting workloads to meet various objectives and deadlines. A flexible and proactive approach is required with the motivation to seek clarity and data insights across the
Communities Team. The post also requires the ability to attend meetings as required at RHS Wisley or our London offices. Experience of working in an M&E role is desirable.
The Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) is a thriving charity, whose mission is to inspire everyone to grow. Everything we do is built on the transformational power of gardening – and the benefits it brings to people, places and our planet.
Known globally for our inspirational Shows and five spectacular Gardens, our work extends to leading ground-breaking climate research, running community outreach programmes, and setting the standards in horticultural education.
Details of our great benefits can be found on our website.
Safeguarding and Inclusion
The RHS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all personnel to share in this commitment. We are an inclusive employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.