This is a role for an enthusiastic and detail-focussed individual who wants to start a career in data within the voluntary sector. Working with supportive colleagues, carrying out well defined processes with clear, sometimes tight deadlines you will be joining a technical and experienced team who will support you and help you develop new skills.
The Data and Fundraising Operations Team manages our supporter database (Raisers Edge) and with it, all administration related to supporters and their financial support of the Charity. This database management includes: communications, events attended, pledges made, and most significantly financial transactions which could be online, by cheque, cash, direct debit, or via third party suppliers like Facebook and JustGiving. As a pivotal role in the team, the Database Assistant is split 50:50 between the Chelsea office and home, and will support all of these activites.
Essential Criteria for the role:
- Interest in working with data/spreadsheets
- Able and enthusiastic to learn new technical skills quickly
- Good numeracy and logical problem solving
- Able to work with meticulous attention to detail whilst managing a large volume of work
- A positive can-do attitude
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Experience in an administrative role, ideally working with data (desirable)
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.