Digital Product Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Digital Product Manager to take a high-ownership role across a multichannel, digital product.
All in all, you will support the drive to bring structure, consensus, rigour, discipline and quality to how the organisation plans and manages digital projects and products.
Based in London, the post will involve some travelling to other RNIB locations throughout the UK.
Digital Product Manager Responsibilities:
RNIB’s digital operations are undergoing a substantial review and realignment. As an essential component to delivering our organisational goals, there has never been a more exciting time to join the digital team and be at the heart of the organisations plans.
In this role the Digital Product Manager will have responsibility for the digital customer experience and will act as platform lead for key digital products. The role will ensure that the development of digital products adheres to best practice, are aligned to business goals and strategies and delivers both customer and business value.
Digital Product Manager Requirements:
- Ideally, come from one of the following backgrounds: eCommerce, digital customer service, fundraising
- Have CRM integration and eCRM management expertise
- Be at ease managing stakeholders and adding credibility to the Product division
- Own and manage the plan and delivery of product backlogs
- Manage the product lifecycle from discovery to delivery
- Be tenacious and resilient, adept at overcoming obstacles to find solutions
- Have an excellent understanding of UX / User Experience, product roadmaps and the digital development process
- Ideally have business analysis and project management experience
- Have experience of digital strategy.
About RNIB Royal National Institute of Blind People:
We’re the Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB) and we’re here for everyone affected by sight loss. Working for us means working for one of the UK’s biggest charities, supporting almost two million people living with sight loss in the UK.
RNIB is committed to being led by our customers (blind and partially sighted people), and one of the ways we do this is through active involvement and engagement in many of our work activities, including the recruitment of new members of staff.
Location: London, WC1H 9NE
Hours: Full Time, Permanent, 36 hours per week
Salary: £43,603 per annum (Including London Weighting)
Benefits: In exchange we offer a competitive salary, a stimulating and supportive working environment and a benefits package including: 26 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays), which increase with service. Excellent pension schemes.
You may have experience of the following: Digital Project Manager, Technical Project Manager, IT Project Manager, Ecommerce Product Manager, Digital Product Manager, Ecommerce Manager, Project Manager, Product Manager, Technical Product Manager, Customer Experience Manager, Charity, Third Sector, NFP, etc.