You will be a confident, friendly person who is comfortable talking to all sorts of people. You will thrive in a busy environment and be able to work autonomously - going that extra mile to make the difference. You will probably have experience of working in a similar role, have a good eye for detail and the ability to multitask.
If this sounds like you then why not come and use your talents to join a great team raising money for one of the world's best orthopaedic hospitals!
Ongoing recruitment, so apply now!
We would consider applicants able to offer full-time or part-time hours towards this role.
The main purpose of the role is to take a strategic approach to leading the development and management of our community fundraising programmes to maximise income in order to meet annual targets. This role is also vital in stewarding relationships with corporate partners, as well as driving new business too. Our Community Fundraising Manager is key in nurturing and building relationships with new and existing supporters, and is required to bring in around £500,000 per annum. Please note that this role is offered as a 12 month fixed term contract, to cover maternity leave.
The RNOH Charity’s next Community Fundraising Manager will have:
- Successful track record in fundraising; ideally Community fundraising or Corporate fundraising.
- Demonstrable experience of corporate and community fundraising or the ability to clearly show transferable skills.
- Experience of managing community and events programmes.
- A passion for supporter stewardship and proven experience of driving corporate relationships and community fundraising engagement.
- Demonstrable experience of achieving and exceeding targets.
- Experience of leading others to achieve targets including recruiting and retaining volunteers.
Please send a current CV along with a covering letter as to why you think you are suited to this role.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.