Royal Osteoporosis Society have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their team.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Camerton, Near Bath with flexibility with a blend of office and remote working
Salary: £28,469 - £31,632 per annum
Job Type: Permanent - Full time
This is an exciting time at the Royal Osteoporosis Society, and we are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing and Communications team to play a key role in developing capabilities and driving the success of our digital channels.
Digital Marketing Specialist - The Role:
Your role will lead on high-quality digital marketing, improving our digital communications, engaging with stakeholders, reaching new audiences, and enhancing our brand profile.
The office base for this role is in Camerton, near Bath and due to the current environment, we are happy to support a flexible approach and mix of remote and office working.
Digital Marketing Specialist - Key Responsibilities:
- Working with the new Head of Marketing and Communications to help shape and implement our new digital marketing strategy
- Ensuring that all online activity across social platforms and website is positioned to improve brand awareness, and attract new users to our vital information and support services
- Working across all digital channels, with a primary focus on our website
- Creating digital content for marketing emails, landing pages, SEO, PPC, media banners, and social media
- Demonstrating success through tracking and managing performance activity, taking insights from the marketplace to inform marketing planning
Digital Marketing Specialist - You:
- Line manager and mentor to direct reports
- Evidenced digital marketing experience
- Working in or with a marketing team or agency
- Using online to deliver marketing objectives
- Developing and implementing successful digital communications strategies with a positive ROI
- Managing a website
- Corporate/charity social media account maintenance
- Using social media to engage with stakeholders and enhance brand profile
- Knowledge and understanding of the full range of digital marketing channels and how they can be used to meet objectives
- Up to date knowledge of Google Analytics, Google advertising, SEO and other tools to monitor website and social media traffic, produce reports and improve online performance
- Expertise in managing and developing websites including technical understanding of CMS and HTML, as well as a working knowledge of using suitable graphics software and email marketing tools such as Dynamics 365
- Experience of working in the charity/not for profit sector is desirable
Knowledge and Skills
- Good project and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage own workload
- Good influencing and negotiating skills
- Comfortable working in cross-functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong ‘client management’ (internal and external) skills
- Self-starter, with initiative and enthusiasm and a positive ‘can do’ approach
- Strong, digital writing style and ability to produce engaging content
- Ability to present complex information in an interesting and accessible way and repurpose content for web or social media friendly formats
- Excellent attention to detail
- Degree level education or equivalent is desirable
The closing date for completed applications is Midday, Monday 28 September 2020. Interviews will take place the week of 5 October 2020.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s, please click ‘Apply’ now to receive further information on how to submit your application for this exciting Digital Marketing Specialist opportunity.