Royal Osteoporosis Society have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Marketing and Communications to join their team based in Camerton, Bath.
Job Title: Head of Marketing and Communications
Location: Camerton, Bath
Salary: Up to £49,282 per annum
As a member of the Royal Osteoporosis Society team, your role exists to work with colleagues to ensure better bone health for everybody and help people to live well with osteoporosis.
Our mission is to improve the bone health of the nation and prevent osteoporosis by influencing healthcare providers and professionals; supporting services to help our beneficiaries; and drive research. We do this through living our charity values and we all work together to realise a future without osteoporosis.
The way we deliver our vision and mission is important. In this role, the decisions you make and the way you behave to deliver our mission, should reflect our organisational values. We have three guiding values; caring, influential and innovative.
Head of Marketing and Communications - The Role:
As Head of Marketing and Communications, you will lead on the digital marketing and communications strategy, management and creative leadership of the ROS brand, and development of information products and services.
With a current and proven working knowledge of digital content and development, a key part of the role will be in delivering the digital strategy, encompassing our successful digital channels which reach our various audiences.
As a member of the Leadership Team, you will report directly into the CEO, taking responsibility for the delivery of activity on time and within budget.
Head of Marketing and Communications - You:
- “Can do”; solutions-focused; keen to measure and prove impact
- Strong affinity with and commitment to our purpose
- Experience of leading multi-function teams through change, and supporting behaviour and cultural change
- Experienced line manager
- Highly organised with strong project management skills, and a creative and entrepreneurial ability to identify and develop new marketing and communications opportunities and partnerships
- Experience of influencing people at all levels with strong facilitation and negotiation skills to problem solve and agree consensus
- Strategic thinker with the ability to adapt and drive innovation in an operational environment, leading on planning and co-ordination
- Strong understanding of where / how to collate data, good level of analysis and ability to use insight to inform decisions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal for a variety of audiences
- Demonstrable experience of planning, implementing and evaluating successful marketing and communications campaigns
- Strong digital strategy and implementation skills
- Strong media relations skills, experience of working with specialist and national news media
- Sensitivity to political audiences and other key stakeholders such as members of the Royal Family
- A pragmatist with a natural ability to problem-solve, be flexible, diplomatic and assertive with good negotiating and prioritisation skills
- Ability to set measurable objectives, evaluate and continuously improve activity
- Proven ability to manage budgets on time and to task
- Understanding of data protection regulations and GDPR 2018 requirements
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- An understanding of the health sector in the UK
The closing date is Monday 24th August 2020 and interviews will take place the week commencing 31st August 2020.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s, please click ‘Apply’ now to be redirected to our website where you can submit your application for this exciting Head of Marketing and Communications opportunity.