Royal Osteoporosis Society are looking for a Professional Development Officer to join their team in Camerton.
Job Title: Professional Development Officer
Salary: £24,557 - £27,286 per annum
Location: Camerton, Bath
Job Type: Full Time
Professional Development Officer - The Role:
We are seeking to appoint a Professional Development Officer who will be responsible for the project management and ongoing maintenance of clinical training programmes and resources for health professionals across the UK.
You will have experience in developing training and education programmes across a variety of platforms, ideally in a healthcare setting and influencing professional organisations and other bodies to encourage provision of high quality education and training.
It is important that you have project management experience: planning, delivering and evaluating your work to demonstrate a positive impact and outcomes against agreed KPIs.
Professional Development Officer - Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project manage the bone densitometry training programme for health professionals including liaison with clinical experts and advisors
- Lead the development and maintenance of our online training provision including delivering new resources, reviewing content and administering the online platform.
- Project manage the ongoing delivery of our digital publication for health professionals (3 issues per year)
- Support the delivery of the Charity’s biennial conference
- Support the delivery of other professional events.
- Manage and report relevant income and expenditure budgets
- Liaise with a broad range of external training providers, identifying existing resources and potential partnership opportunities
- Maintain the health professional sections of the website with support of the Digital team
- Liaise with Marketing & Communications team to promote training to health professionals through the development of communication and engagement plans
- Contribute to any ad hoc exercises, meetings or projects within as required.
If you are interested in this excellent Professional Development Officer Opportunity press ‘apply’ today, you will be redirected to our site where you can complete your application. Applicants should provide a comprehensive CV, including details of relevant experience and achievements. This should be supplemented by a supporting statement in a cover letter, demonstrating how your skills and experience meet the person specification.
All applicants applying must have the right to work in the UK. The relevant documentation to demonstrate your right to work in the UK will be requested at interview stage.