We currently have a fantastic opportunity available for a Community Fundraising and Events Executive to join our team based in London (home working will be required initially). You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return will receive a competitive salary of £24,000 per annum plus benefits including:
- A generous annual leave allowance of 27 days (rising to 28 days after 3 years’ service) + bank holidays
- Flexible working opportunities
- 3% contribution towards pension
- Season ticket loan
Please note only applications who have submitted a cover letter alongside their cv will be considered.
Here at the Royal Society for Blind Children, we believe that every blind young person should have the chance to live life without limits. Our values of Trust, Energy, Ambition, and Motivation underpin everything we do, and by giving young people the essential skills to take control of their life, they can unleash their true potential.
As our Community Fundraising and Events Executive, you will support the Community & Events Fundraising Manager in developing long term relationships with community organisations and volunteers, with a focus on local fundraising activity, maximising income to the charity.
Responsibilities of our Community Fundraising and Events Executive will include:
- Helping transform RSBC’s community and events fundraising.
- Acting as the first point of contact for community fundraisers, community volunteers, local companies, and community organisations
- Identifying, targeting and building relationships with decision makers and influencers
What we’re looking for in our Community Fundraising and Events Executive:
- Community and Events Fundraising experience
- The ability to plan, organise and manage events timely and within budget
- Knowledge of events legislation, including risk management and Gift Aid
-Ability to use a range of tools including a CRM system
- Digital fundraising skills,
- Strong customer care delivery
- The ability to manage relationships with a wide range of supporters
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential as are excellent team working skills
Closing date: 9am on 11th December 2020
Interview: 15th December 2020
If you’re looking for a new challenge and want to join us as our Community Fundraising and Events Executive, then apply now, providing a supporting statement – we look forward to hearing from you!
The Society is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, all posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check from the Disclosure and Barring Service and 2 satisfactory professional references. Registered Charity No.307892