The Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH) is the world’s longest-established public health organisation. Based in central London, we are a health education charity with more than 6,500 members, all of who work to improve and protect the public’s health. Our operational activities include qualifications, publishing, accreditation and national/regional programmes.
Our dynamic and award winning External Affairs and Marketing department, established in 2014, is responsible for developing the organisation’s independent voice on public health issues. Our work encompasses a huge breadth of topical and often controversial areas – from drug policy reform and measures to tackle record levels of childhood obesity, to exploring the impact of social media on mental health and wellbeing, to name but a few.
We work in partnership with a diverse range of organisations from universities, industry, think tanks and the public sector, covering a wide variety of issues impacting on the public’s health, from vaccinations to gambling.
We are now looking for a Content Assistant to support our work particularly around our website, design and film production activities. You will be diligent, ambitious and very much a team player, deadline driven and focused on achieving results.
Purpose of post:
To support marketing activity for RSPH through a mixture of website, film production and design activities.
Senior Marketing Executive
Website and marketing
- Work with Marketing colleagues and departments across RSPH to update website content on a daily basis;
- Undertake regular website hygiene and update all interactive maps on the website;
- Update marketing lists on CRM and Dotdigital ensuring we are compliant with GDPR;
- Manage membership discount codes including creation and reporting;
- Provide assistance to Marketing team particularly in terms of marketing of products and services, including events and conferences;
- Manage our news, blogs and development of blogs;
- Support activities to drive traffic to RSPH website, including PPC and GoogleAdwords;
- Support the delivery of RSPH social media strategy
Digital production and design
- Supporting Digital Producer on film production and editing;
- Work with Production Executive to build our library of digital content including vlogs,
- Working with website and digital content team to refresh look and feel of RSPH website, including reviewing website images and sourcing new images;
- Refreshing RSPH collateral, including reports, flyers and other published materials
We’re looking for someone who is both proactive and personable – a good team player who remains calm under pressure. This role would ideally suit someone with experience of film production and/or design who is keen to broaden their marketing experience.
Essential Knowledge of:
- Adobe Programmes including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro Confident self-starter, ability to get on with a wide range of people
- Proof reading
- Attention to detail
- Social media
Desirable Knowledge of:
- CMS e.g. Preside, WordPress
- Knowledge of filming/photography
- Experience of, or confidence in dealing with a broad range of stakeholders
Please email a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining why you would be interested in working for RSPH and what experience you feel you can bring to the role. The deadline for the role is the 31 July but an early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the month and reserve the right to close the advert early.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.