If you are an experienced HR Administrator with a passion for recruitment, Royal Trinity Hospice has a role that will enable you to to develop your HR skills in a meaningful, supportive environment.
As the oldest hospice in the UK, we provide compassionate end of life care and support to patients and their families across seven London boroughs. As HR Administrator, you will be helping us ensure our staff are well taken care of. The roles you will help us recruit for are varied and interesting, from retail managers to therapists and nursing staff.
Skills and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience of end to end recruitment, including on-boarding
- Excellent attention to detail and administrative accuracy
- Confident user of MS Office
- Ability to prioritise conflicting demands
Benefits of working at Trinity
- A generous 27 days annual leave increasing to 29 after 5 years and 33 days after 10 years, plus bank holidays
- Group personal pension scheme
- Non-contributory life assurance scheme
- Store discount
- Cycle to work scheme
How to apply
If you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, click on the 'apply on website' button. You find more information there including the job description and person specification.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.