Trust & Statutory Development Manager
Home & Field Based (with regular travel to our sites, as well as locations throughout the UK)
£40,000 per annum Plus Benefits
Royal Voluntary Service is an innovative charity that focuses on inspiring people to give the gift of voluntary service to support the NHS and older people at home and in the community. We are now looking for a Trust & Statutory Development Manager to join our team and drive support for our organisation.
We are committed to keeping people healthy, happy and connected and working alongside the NHS to give their staff more time to focus on delivering care. Each day, our thousands of volunteers make a difference by providing practical support to those in need in our nation’s hospitals, individuals’ homes and local communities.
This would not be possible without the backing we receive from our supporters, funders and grants, which is why this role is so important to our ongoing success.
You will have the opportunity to help secure funding that will transform people’s lives, whether that’s supporting them after a stay in hospital, improving their health or encouraging them to make new friends and remain active in later life.
So, if you are a persuasive fundraising professional with a background of securing six figure grants, this is your chance to do something incredible with one of the nation’s largest volunteering charities.
As the Trust & Statutory Development Manager, you will build strong relationships with our funders and partners and identify new funding opportunities for our charity.
Focusing primarily on six figure and multi-year partnerships, you will:
- Research and identify new funders or opportunities with existing funders
- Design and deliver stewardship plans for funders
- Co-ordinate information for applications and reports
- Support cross-team fundraising initiatives
- Analyse the funding environment and make recommendations to support medium and long-term funding needs
To be considered, you will need:
- To be a senior fundraiser with experience of successfully applying for multi-year, six figure grants
- Experience of developing successful partnership funding applications, ideally as the lead applicant, to grant-making trusts, lottery distributors and central government grant schemes
- Strong writing skills and the ability to craft compelling narratives to showcase our cases for support and our impact
- An understanding of good stewardship practice
- An understanding of the requirements of fundraising regulators
- Proficiency in Raiser’s Edge or a similar fundraising database
As the Trust & Statutory Development Manager, you will be persuasive, articulate and passionate about the difference volunteering can make. You will also be highly organised and determined with a collaborative approach to tackling issues.
A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but this is not essential.
The closing date for applications is the 16th April 2020.
To apply for the role of Trust & Statutory Development Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Trusts Fundraising Manager, Fundraising Manager, Trusts & Statutory Fundraising Manager, Grants Fundraising Manager, or Senior Fundraising Officer.
Working hours: 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday