A unique opportunity for someone with experience of the Voluntary Sector to take a key role in developing the RPLC’s £1.7m grant-giving programmes in Richmond.
The Grants Manager will support the Director and other staff in delivering RPLC’s grant-making seeking to help vulnerable people living or working within RPLC’s benefit area, and take responsibility for agreed funding programmes, at all times being supportive of applicants and grantees.
- To keep in touch with the changing landscape of local needs and strategies for addressing them
- To advise the Grants Committee and other Trustees on applications for funding and provide reviews and recommendations for consideration by the Committee.
- To ensure grant-making policies and procedures are drafted, updated regularly and that applications recommended for funding meet RPLC’s objectives
- To negotiate with grant recipients on any conditions set by the Committee
- To ensure that payments are made on schedule and provide the Director with figures to allow her/him to monitor the charity's overall budget
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.