Are you an experienced grants manager looking for your next challenge?
Are you interested in working for a dynamic social change organisation?
We’re looking for an experienced funding programme manager to help us distribute £100k to our Fellow applicants whose Seed and Scale-up funding applications align with the RSA’s areas of programmatic focus for making social impact.
Key skills we’re looking for are:
- Strong organisational skills, and the ability to maintain an integrated process of announcing grant rounds, putting together a panel of volunteers to shortlist, creating a collective and sound process of assessments and finalizing, responding to all enquires with professionalism, and ensuring the details of each round are fully integrated on the website, CRM, and application packs.
- Able to work within a busy team environment and support colleagues with strong interpersonal skills, and the confidence and ability to communicate effectively.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong experience working with a CRM database and the ability to logging in and streamlining all the relevant correspondence
- Experienced in digital communications and ability to update the website accordingly
- A commitment to the RSA’s mission and ideally be able to demonstrate an interest in the key research areas of the organisation.
To find out more about this role, please visit our website.
We are the RSA. The royal society for arts, manufactures and commerce. We’re committed to a future that works for everyone, a future where we all can participate in its creation. With over 250 years of heritage in making significant social impact, we bring together, our rigorous research, proven change process, influential ideas platforms and our global community of over 30,000 problem solvers united in a desire to deliver solutions for lasting change.
To achieve this, we ask everyone – our staff, our Fellowship, our collaborators, our partners and wider society – to commit to our values and world view, and strive to achieve genuine positive impact in our lives. This isn’t something we can achieve overnight. But we are asking you to join us all on this journey. The commitment you make now, is a commitment to be with us, to shape us, to challenge us, and to stimulate us all, to find better ways of thinking, acting and delivering change.
It represents the pact you sign when you join us. A pact that represents everything we do, every decision we make, and every action we take.
And it represents how we act. In a way that represents our values, with rigour and proven processes. A relentless spirit. Open minds, and an open door.
We bring to life our Commit to Impact brand idea through every organisational touchpoint, so we can ask everyone who interacts with us: will you?
We invite you to be part of this change. Join our community. Together, we’ll unite people and ideas to resolve the challenges of our time.
We offer great benefits, including 29 days holiday (plus bank holidays), additional wellbeing allowance, free fellowship throughout employment and lots more!
In order to apply, please click ‘apply for this job’ on our recruitment page and submit your CV. You will also be required to answer a series of questions. You do not need to submit a cover letter.
Please submit your application through the RSA website. We cannot accept applications via email. All applications will receive an automated response.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 9am 4 October 2021. Interviews will be on 12 and 13 October 2021. Please allow 90 minutes for a presentation and interview questions followed by meeting the team. A second interview may follow on a 1:1 basis if you are successful in the initial stage.
Please note that we cannot accept late, incomplete applications, and we can only consider candidates who apply through the online application process.