Community Fundraising Administrator
Location: Flexible in UK
Salary: £19,305 - £21,417 Pro Rata
Duration: Fixed Term Contract end 31/3/2023 – Ideal start date June 2022
Hours: Part Time for 22.5 hours per week ideally split over 4 days
This is a great opportunity to join a busy and friendly income generating team setting the strategic direction for and facilitating Community Fundraising operations across the UK. The role will work across a range of existing and developing fundraising projects and full training will be given in all RSPB systems and processes.
What’s the role about?
You will play a vital role in delivering key administration tasks with a number of RSPB fundraising teams including:
- Producing income and financial reporting for the community fundraising UK team
- Supporting the HQ team with a range of administration tasks to deliver fundraising materials, & equipment
- Responding to internal and external community fundraising enquiries
- Ensuring all processes are fully compliant with fundraising regulations
- Sharing skills and knowledge to provide additional team cover with the current team part time administrator
- Working with the Community Fundraising HQ management team to identify and develop cross-team income generating opportunities
What we need from you?
This role is suitable for a candidate with a wide range of skill sets including project management and/or administration skills.
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Good Office desktop skills and knowledge of software programs including: Word and Excel, Outlook, Teams
- Experience with bespoke databases (all training on RSPB systems will be provided)
- Experience of administrative support and delivery across a range of work programs
- An ability to analyse data and provide accurate and detailed financial reporting processes
- Experience of working to a high level of technical / operational knowledge to support and deliver functional operations (training provided)
- Ambition to provide direction, energy and support to line manager, wider CFO team and RSPB volunteers
- The range of transferable skills required make the role appropriate to a wide range of skill sets with project management and/or administration skills
- Candidates must have the right to work in the UK
- Candidates must a have a flexible approach to work tasks in a fast-moving delivery environment where priorities may change at short notice
- The role is 0.6 FTE – 22.5 hours ideally split over 4 days. These hours can be reviewed for the right candidate
- This role is based at UKHQ in Sandy, Bedfordshire, but could be home based to suit the right candidate. Occasional and planned attendance at UKHQ or other RSPB offices will be required.
The RSPB reserves the right to extend or make this role permanent without further advertising dependent on business needs at the end of the contract term.
Closing Date: 23:59, Tue, 31st May 2022
We are looking to conduct interviews for this position from early June.
If you would like to find out more, please click the apply button. You will be directed to our website to complete your application for this position.
The RSPB is an equal opportunities employer. This role is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
No agencies please.