Salary: £27,574.00 - £30,590.00 Per Annum
Benefits: Pension, Life Assurance, 26 days Annual Leave
At the RSPB, we are striving to make brilliant online content that will delight our existing fans and attract new ones. We need somebody that can make impactful content assets for our social, email and website channels. Whether you’re making and editing videos for our website, taking photographs and turning them into assets for Instagram or designing animation graphics for email, everything you make will enhance the RSPB’s reputation with the public.
- Campaign content creation: Delivering brilliant digital content for our campaigns throughout the year, by making video, photo, design and animation assets.
- Always on content creation: Coming up with ideas to support the RSPB’s always on digital content, and executing them across video, photo, design and animation.
- Supporting the creative team: When the creative team need our help to make content to support the RSPB’s comms objectives, you will step in and support as needed.
Essential skills, knowledge, and experience:
- Technical digital content expertise: You can make and edit videos, take and edit photographs, and design visual assets too. You will be very familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud, with solid experience of using Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro and After Effects.
- Ideation: As well as making stuff, you’ll also be working with the team to come up with fresh ideas for our social channels and making our website.
- Digital knowledge: You understand what makes great digital content, and you have bags of ideas for how the RSPB can improve our digital output.
- Resilience: We work quickly around here, and we often have to react to real-world events and make new content with very little notice. You’ll be calm under pressure, and thrive when you have a tight deadline.
- Relationship-building: To get things done at the RSPB, you need to be able to work with other people and teams. You’ll have excellent people skills and know how to influence and inspire others to your way of thinking.
Please include a link within your CV to your portfolio or recent examples of your work.
Closing date: 23:59, 18 April 2021
We are looking to conduct interviews for this position in w/c 3rd May 2021
To Apply and For More Information:
If you would like to apply or find out more please click the 'Apply' button. You will be directed to our website where you can complete your application for this position.
No agencies please.