Salary: £32,400.00 - £35,944.00 Per Annum
Benefits: Pension, Life Assurance, 26 days Annual Leave
At the RSPB, we are striving to make brilliant online content that will delight our existing fans and attract new ones. We need somebody that can set the strategy for our content across our website, email and social channels.
By assessing what we need to communicate to our audience, and looking at the best in class communication from the wider conservation and charity world, you will push our team to create better, more engaging content than we’ve ever made before.
- 'Always on' content strategy: You will lead the content strategy for our always on campaigns and projects. It will be your job to come up with big ideas for our assets and content, and work with the team to deliver them across our channels.
- External insight: You will be an expert on what’s going on in the digital content world, and you’ll use that to push us to make better, more ambitious content.
- Performance tracking: You will set objectives and KPIs for our always on activity, and you will assess how successful our content is against those. You will make sure we focus our attention in the right places at the right time, and to reflect on what’s worked and what hasn’t, so we can improve in the future.
Essential skills, knowledge and experience:
- Content strategy expertise: You are an experienced content strategist, and you have a solid track record of project and campaign work to back that up.
- Digital knowledge: You understand what makes great digital content, and you have bags of ideas for how the RSPB can improve our digital output.
- Creativity: A lot of this job is about coming up with great ideas and getting people behind them. You’ll have bags of great creative ideas, and won’t be scared to share them.
- Communication: You can deliver a complex idea in a simple way, and have a knack of getting people to listen when you talk. You know how to build an impactful Powerpoint presentation that can sell a big idea in just a few words and pictures.
- Relationship-building: To get things done at the RSPB, you need to be able to work with other people and teams. You’ll have excellent people skills and know how to influence and inspire others to your way of thinking.
Closing date: 23:59, 25 April 2021
We are looking to conduct interviews for this position in w/c 10th May 2021
To Apply and For More Information:
If you would like to apply or find out more please click the 'Apply' button. You will be directed to our website where you can complete your application for this position.
No agencies please.