Part-Time Digital Executive (Fixed-Term)
Salary: £27,574.00 - £30,590.00 Pro Rata
Benefits: Pension, Life Assurance, 26 days Annual Leave (pro-rata)
Duration: 12 months
This is a Contract, Part-Time role for 18.75 hours per week, for 12 months. The RSPB reserves the right to extend or make this role permanent without further advertising dependent on business needs at the end of the contract term.
The RSPB has always been here to save nature - from our origins as a campaign to end the use of feather in women's hats right through to our present-day ground breaking research, saving species from extinction, protecting some of wildlife's finest sites in the UK and beyond and engaging millions of people in the wonders of wildlife. We've been successful because we've always adapted.
About the role:
The RSPB features an e-Commerce offering which is central to our long term strategy to save nature by raising much needed funds.
Working in the RSPB commercial team with the e-Commerce Digital Manager, the Digital Executive will take a hands-on role to shape the functionality, design and offering for the RSPB e-Commerce shop. You’ll play a key role in driving digital projects forward, to provide a user-centric shop. With assistance from UX and developer teams the role will require a positive approach working across multiple teams, and individually to deliver the e-Commerce roadmap.
Together we will identify additional opportunities to provide a best-in-class service for both the RSPB and customers needs.
Essential skills, knowledge and experience:
- Confident and a broad range of skills across content management, SEO, UX,
- You’ll be collaborative, adept at engaging stakeholders to help feedback and develop the digital initiatives the RSPB has.
- Liaising with developer teams, on Jira, to provide clear briefs and adapt projects according to requirements and resources.
- You’ll be able to work on standalone digital initiatives working on the CMS to create valuable tools to help the RSPB achieve its targets.
- You’ll have experience of managing stakeholder relationships and balancing the demands of multiple projects running simultaneously.
- Maintain industry relevancy by identifying and analysing the latest digital trends and tech developments in mobile marketing.
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- You’re comfortable leading discovery and ideation with a range of team members, guiding projects through the design thinking process, sharing your work and working with UX to translate ideas into design for development.
- You’ve got excellent people skills, recognise the importance of getting feedback early and often from peers and users, and always look for opportunities to collaborate and share.
- You’re confident owning the delivery of projects and experiences, and you'll instil confidence in our work by pragmatically balancing the needs of users with the goals of the organisation to increase on-site conversions.
- Experience working in a digital agency or client side and a desire to take the next step to broaden digital knowledge and experiences.
Closing date: 23:59, 21 September 2021
To Apply and for More Information:
If you would like to apply and find out more about this position, please click the apply button to be directed to our website.
The RSPB is an equal opportunities employer. This role is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
No agencies please.