Are you passionate about protecting wildlife and saving nature?
Could you inspire that passion in others, helping to raise vital funds to support the work of the RSPB?
If so, the RSPB has the perfect opportunity for you.
Direct Marketing Manager
Salary: £29,706.50 to £31,828.25 per annum
Hours: Full time
Contract: 12 month fixed term contract
The RSPB is the UK's largest conservation organisation, with over 200 nature reserves giving a home to thousands of species across the whole of the UK. By creating and protecting some of the country's rarest habitats we are ensuring the future for some of our most threatened wildlife.
Excellent people are the key to the RSPB achieving its vision, mission and purpose. We are looking for a driven, proactive and confident individual to join the Supporter Marketing team at our head office, a wonderful location in the heart of a 220 Hectare nature reserve.
The successful candidate will work closely with colleagues in the Supporter Marketing team and across the organisation to plan and deliver the many promotional and Direct Marketing elements of our Raffle and Lottery activity, including print and digital journeys. The role entails collaborative working with external agencies and teams across the organisation including Web, PR, Digital, Conservation, Creative, Insight and Fulfilment. In this role you will be supported by the Senior Direct Marketing Manager, and a full induction will be provided.
You will be responsible for:
• Delivering against a set of ambitious KPIs
• Working across multiple marketing channels
• Maintaining and building strong relationships with internal and external teams and agencies
• Managing and tracking significant budget spend
• Meeting numerous deadlines
• Providing accurate analysis and recommendations for the future development of the charity's prize-led program.
Ideally, you'll have direct marketing experience. You'll have a strong sense of prioritisation, with the ability to manage competing demands and quickly grasp what's required. You will be used to working under pressure and confident liaising with a range of stakeholders to build on the success of growing RSPB's Raffle and Lottery income.
What's in it for you?
- Ownership of campaigns and being part of a high-performance team
- Rewarding environment with fantastic development opportunities both in career progression and learning
- Great benefits package including: 25 days annual leave, pension, discounts on retailers, subsidised restaurant and beautiful woodland and heathland surroundings
- Flexible working and family friendly policies
This role is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act. You will be asked to declare unspent convictions and cautions at offer of employment stage.
Closing date: 10 September 2019
Interview date: 17 September 2019
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the Apply Now button to be directed to our website. There you can download the Role Profile and Application Details.
When you make your application please ensure that you include reference number A1560819 on any correspondence.
No agencies please.