Membership Venues Officer
Salary: £18,250.00 - £20,246.00 Per Annum
Benefits: Pension, Annual Leave, Life Assurance
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and driven individual with excellent organisational skills to join our UK-wide Membership Venues Team, who are vital to the success of our Membership Fundraisers and helps the RSPB to raise the funds it needs to reach our ambitious goals to save nature.
About the role:
You will be responsible for planning and organising a calendar of events for our team to attend, from shopping centres to country shows; high streets to our reserves, and everything in between, so that they can inspire members of the public to become members of the RSPB.
Our aim is to inspire external partners about our attendance at their event or venue. We are looking for someone who is a confident relationship builder, with an excellent telephone and email manner as well as communication and negotiation skills. You must have impeccable organisational skills, a keen eye for detail, and be able to manage several tasks at once, recording all key details on our CRM database system on a daily basis to ensure that our team of Membership Fundraisers have everything they need to attend their events and venues.
You will be part of a successful and energetic team, which covers the whole of the UK. This position can be conducted from home, however occasional visits to a local office or reserve will be required.
Ideally, you will have a geographical understanding of Scotland and Northern Ireland, and knowledge of local venues and events.
Essential skills, knowledge and experience:
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Competent in use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Confident in learning about and using new software (eg, CRM database and Fundraising Portal). Training will be provided.
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- Geographical understanding of Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- Knowledge of membership venues in Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Benefits of the position include:
- A set salary between £18,250 and £20,246 per annum
- 34 days holiday (including bank holiday and fixed Christmas leave)
- Full training and support with professional/personal development programmes; and
- Opportunities for career progression in multiple directorates.
Closing date: 23:59, 08 August 2021
Interviews will be held week commencing 16th August 2021.
To Apply and for More Information:
If you would like to apply and find out more about this position, please click the Apply button to be directed to our website where you can complete your application.
No agencies please.