Salary: £25,280.00 - £28,045.00 Pro Rata
Hours; Part Time
Benefits: Pension, Life Assurance, Annual Leave
The RSPB is expanding its in-house recruitment department has a fantastic opportunity for a new member of the team to join us.
Working remotely or office based, we need an excellent communicator with a meticulous eye for detail and strong organisational skills.
Can you help our managers get their roles advertised quickly and effectively? Do you revel in being able to prioritise and multitask? Ours is a fast-paced environment which requires a hands-on, organised, focused and responsive approach.
Key tasks will include
- Providing expert guidance and support to recruiting managers on the practical application of RSPB recruitment policies and procedures
- Converting RSPB managers requests for recruitment to a live advert that will attract high quality applicants using our online recruitment system
- Conducting initial screening and first stage interviews for RSPB Face to Face Membership Fundraiser vacancies
- Advising and supporting managers on appropriate selection methods for their roles
- Being the escalation point in the HR Operations team for recruitment enquiries
- The collection and provision of recruitment data and insights
- Developing and continuously improving recruitment materials and guidance that align to the RSPB brand
- Keeping up to date with relevant and cost-effective routes to market and new recruitment trends
- Working collaboratively with your team to change ways of working as required to keep pace with competitors
What we need from you
- Recruitment qualification or equivalent experience
- A sound understanding of the legal context of recruitment
- Experience of direct recruitment methods including working with websites and social media
- Ability to develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders
- Able to demonstrate a collaborative approach to working and sharing knowledge and information as well as identifying and making iterative improvements to ways of working
- An effective communicator who can collate and present data to enable business focused resourcing decisions
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to create and maintain accurate recruitment records using an online recruitment tool
- Experience of managing and prioritising high-volume workload making best use of time management skills
- Strong computer skills and an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages, including SharePoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
This is a permanent role for 22.5 hours per week. Hours are flexible and the roles can be based in an RSPB office or remotely.
Closing date: 23:59, 31 May 2021
To Apply and For More Information:
If you would like to apply or find out more about this position, please click the 'Apply' button. You will be directed to our website where you can complete your application.
No agencies please.