We are currently looking to recruit three Senior Administrators to support the Senior Leadership Team in the People Directorate and will provide first line response and dedicated PA and administration support to enable these Senior Leaders to carry out their role as efficiently as possible.
Senior Administrator - 3 posts (Full and Part Time)
Salary: £18,250.00 - £20,246.00 Per Annum
Benefits: Pension, Life Assurance, Annual Leave
The roles available are supporting:
- Head of HR & Development – Full Time 37.5 hours per week
- Head of Volunteering & Employee Engagement – Full Time 37.5 hours per week
- Head of Health, Safety & Environment - Part Time 30 hours per week
You’ll develop a strong understanding of the requirements of their roles to be able to pre-empt and manage demands on their time. You’ll see potential issues on the horizon and be proactive in solving them as well as dealing with confidential and sensitive information appropriately.
You’ll be motivated to work as part of the network of Senior Administrators and PA’s across the RSPB, providing comprehensive administrative support and making links across the Directorates. Developing and establishing relationships with colleagues at all levels will be an essential part of the role alongside representing the RSPB with external partners, agencies and other third parties. Excellent communication skills via phone, email, video calls, and face to face will therefore be key.
There’ll be a variety of administrative tasks including, managing a complex diary, organising and facilitating large meetings and providing first line support to the Senior Leadership Team, and so applicants will need to be competent in using the Microsoft office suite. The day will bring variety and pace, so you’ll be hungry to develop new ways to do things, look for efficiencies and improvements and bring an organised approach to competing priorities. Above all else, you’ll play your part in saving nature. This role is your chance to help in that mission. What do you say?
What we need from you
- Able to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences through a variety of media.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (especially Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), plus the ability to impart this knowledge to others.
- Able to make the best use of time particularly when under pressure from competing priorities, prioritising and delegating tasks effectively, during periods of both low and high demand
- Able to identify and act on opportunities for continually improving ways of working
- Experience in providing dedicated personal administrative support to senior staff and additional cover when required.
- Able to deal with confidential and sensitive information appropriately
- Previous PA experience – desirable.
Closing date: 23:59, 03 June 2021
To Apply and For More Information:
If you would like to apply or find out more please click the 'Apply' button. You will be directed to our website where you can complete your application for this position.
No agencies please.