We are looking for an exceptional individual with a passion for retail to be responsible for the supervision of our successful Charity Shop in Bramley shopping centre.
You will be responsible for the day to day stock and sales operations of the Charity shop. You will also be responsible for supervising a team of volunteers and ensuring the highest standards of Customer Service are met. The ideal candidate must have experience in sorting, processing and pricing high volumes of stock.
- Meeting sales targets by maximising stock and ensuring high levels of stock density on the Shop floor
- Maintaining high standards of visual merchandising creating a pleasant shopping environment
- Recruiting and training Volunteers in all aspects of charity retail
- Ensuring good practice in Health & Safety throughout the shop premises
- Supporting and promoting the Animal Food Bank scheme within the shop
- Representing the Branch in the community and encouraging customers and donors to support the work of the Animal Centre
You will work closely with the Deputy Retail Manager to ensure that Sales targets are met and help promote the shop in the local area.
If you feel that you are the ideal candidate then please get in touch!
Previous candidates need not apply.
You can also post applications/CVs to:
RSPCA Leeds, Wakefield & District Branch
Moor Knoll Lane
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.