Passionate about ending cruelty and promoting kindness to animals?
Join the RSPCA's Corporate Partnership team.
We are recruiting a Senior Corporate Partnership Manager on a 12 month FTC to lead, deliver and grow our existing corporate partnerships.
We expect our partnerships to be mutually beneficial, raise significant funds, create positive change in animal welfare and increase brand reach with the UK public for the RSPCA and our partners.
What you'll be doing
- Ensuring there are partnership plans in place for each corporate partner, also making sure that they are delivered
- Line managing a team of two
- Identifying potential new opportunities to grow current partnerships
- Promoting a 'partnership culture' across the RSPCA
- Maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Working with the Senior Partnership Development Manager to secure new partners
- Negotiating contract terms and ensuring all risk to the RSPCA is minimal and complies with RSPCA policies and charity legislation
- Creating and managing the day-to-day running of the corporate partnerships budget
What we're looking for
- Strong experience of working in charity - corporate partnerships
- Someone with a good knowledge of the UK corporate sector
- A proven track record of achieving financial targets
- Someone who has the ability to influence, persuade and negotiate with project management experience
- An inspirational leader who is enthusiastic, motivated and adaptable to change
What's in it for you
You'll have an opportunity to work for the largest animal welfare charity in England and Wales.
We value and recognise our employees' contribution and are proud to offer an extensive benefits package that includes:
- 25 days holiday (rising to 30 with service) plus an additional, discretionary Society day
- private healthcare
- a generous defined contribution pension scheme
- employee assistance programme
- subsidised staff restaurant
- free car parking
How to apply
For an informal conversations about the role please email us detailing your interest.
Please submit your CV and a covering letter detailing why you think you're the best person for the job and confirming your salary expectation.
The job description can be downloaded from our website.
Early applications are encouraged as we reserve the right to close any adverts before the published closing date when we have received a sufficient number of applications.
All online information and documents are available in alternative formats, including Braille and large font, upon request from the Resourcing team.
Equality, diversity, and inclusion are at the heart of our organisation. We seek to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all.
Ending cruelty, promoting kindness and alleviating suffering to animals.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.