Take our Childrens Services to the next level
Are you looking to develop your career towards leadership in the charity sector? Are you good at motivating and leading others? Are you creative and good at creating new opportunities? Then this exciting role is perfect for you to develop your career in Charity Management.
Ruils is a user-led charity based in the Richmond borough that supports children and adults with disabilities and the elderly to live independently, be part of their community and to live life to the full. We provide information, advice, advocacy, befriending and activities to our clients and their families.
We are currently delivering the following services to young people with additional needs and disabilities and their families: Family Matters– advice and advocacy, SEND specialist advice service, FriendBee (SEND Befriending) and Bright Futures - our new service for young people making that transition from children to adult services and further education. The post holder will be responsible for managing these services and identifying and securing new contracts, grants or funding opportunities for new services supporting children/young people and their families.
To be suitable for the role you will need to:
- Have experience of leading and motivating teams to produce outstanding work
- Have at least 2 years' experience of managing projects or small teams including target setting and performance management
- Have experience of creating projects and managing them within budgets
- Have identified and bid for projects or contracts within the charity sector preferably within the area of children and young people's services.
- Have excellent knowledge of the issues facing young people with additional needs and the impact they have on them and their families.
We actively encourage applications from parents of children/young people with additional needs and disabilities and can offer flexible working to suit school hours or to fit in with your young person’s needs.
You can view the full Job Description and find details on how to apply on our website via the Apply button.
Closing date for applications is at noon on 1st October 2021.