RYP (Riverside Youth Project) is a young people led 'not for profit' youth organisation, run 100% by volunteers and based in Southwark and Tower Hamlets, providing positive activities to young people aged 13-19 years old.
We are brand new and starting on our journey and we would like you to come join us on this amazing new ride.
The Management Committee Members (Trustees) are responsible for the strategic direction, control and accountability of the RYP, ensuring that its activities are in the interests of its beneficiaries and to ensure that the organisation complies with its governing document, charity law and any other relevant legislation or regulations.
- Setting our vision, mission and values.
- Contributing and overseeing the development of a strategy to help us achieve our objectives.
- Ensuring that the people that we support are at the heart of everything we do and that we seek their views in developing strategy and services.
- Ensuring that we comply with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Being responsible for the assets of the youth project, including finances, buildings and our reputation.
- To safeguard the good name and ethos of the organisation.
- To ensure the financial stability of the organisation.
- To support the Project Manager and team, ensuring they have everything they need to carry out their duties effectively and efficiently.
You must be available to attend.
- Quarterly based Management Committee meetings x4 a year (evening)
- Management Committee Away Day x1 a year (weekend daytime)
- Executive Meetings x4 a year (flexible)
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is interested in contributing to a brand new Third Sector youth organisation.
To apply, please email us for a short application form.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.