RYP (Riverside Youth Project) is a young people led 'not for profit' youth organisation, run 100% by volunteers and based in Southwark and Tower Hamlets, providing positive activities to young people aged 13-19 years old.
We are brand new and starting on our journey and we would like you to come join us on this amazing new ride.
The Volunteer Coordinator (VOLUNTEER) will manage all the aspects of RYP’s Volunteering Programme, including the Recruitment and Selection of all volunteers into RYP, both adult and youth volunteers.
- To recruit, select and induct both adult and youth volunteers into RYP.
- To manage the recruitment, induction and onboarding process for all volunteers into RYP.
- To ensure the health and safety of all volunteers at RYP.
- To hold and chair regular Volunteer Team Meetings.
- To liaise with partnerships including funders and organisations to fully engage access to our volunteering programme.
- To ensure high standards of practice.
- To ensure the recording of relevant and appropriate information and statistics and write reports relating to this.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is interested in contributing to a brand new Third Sector youth organisation.
To apply, please email us for a short application form.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.