The Activities Co-ordinator will work with our teams and clients to:
- Identify needs
- Engage creatively with partner organisations, including the community and voluntary sectors
- Co-ordinate a programme of in-house meaningful activities based on client need and aspirations. e.g. Sports Activities, cookery, outings etc.
- Build the strengths and talents of clients to help develop the skills and resources needed to transform their lives and enable independent living.
You will instinctively work in a manner that aligns fully with saha’s delivery values and behaviours, demonstrating energy and passion, along with a positive, can do attitude in your daily contribution to transforming lives. You will be a confident and capable communicator, able to build trusting, professional relationships and have a high level of resilience.
You will have good knowledge or experience of working with clients who have experienced homelessness or in a similar social care setting and will need to have a good idea of the wider community and voluntary sectors. Hours of work will be within a rota system that can be flexible based on your availability, which will include some evening and weekend shifts.
Benefits of working as Activities Co-ordinator:
In return for helping to transform lives, we want to help you to transform your lifestyle by giving you access to some great benefits. This includes:
26 days paid annual leave (pro rata) rising to 31 days, plus public holidays
- A high street discount scheme (great savings both online and in-store)
- Pension with life assurance
- Health assistance programme
- Training opportunities to aide your own personal and professional development
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.