It is literally impossible to cram the diversity of the projects and programmes that you may support into a recruitment pack – whether that’s our core delivery support for the sector or public messaging through our role as a “trusted voice”. To get a flavour of our work, we recommend that candidates look at our annual report.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has significant experience within marketing and communications and is passionate about developing engaging campaigns, plans and content
- Can strategically plan, monitor and report on our communication work ensuring that it fulfils our vision of making a difference in Salford
- Will interact with a range of stakeholders to produce dynamic campaigns and content, as well as represent Salford CVS as an organisation
- Is a bit of a data geek and is comfortable working with a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system, as well as using insights and analytics data to influence our communications strategies and organisational direction
- Loves Websites! Is able to ensure our website and e-marketing remains relevant, accessible and compliant
- Has a creative mind – is able to produce a range of eye-catching content whether online or in print
- Is able to share their passion and knowledge – not just to their direct team members, but also to colleagues and the broader sector.
- Has a native environment for social media and the internet. You’re one of those people who love to search the internet for information and are convinced that social media can be a powerful force for good.
- Will enjoy working within an organisation of dedicated, friendly people who believe in making a difference to the people of Salford
If that sounds like you – then we want to hear from you!