The person assuming this role will act as the senior HR staff person and will manage all aspects of the HR function across both Samaritan’s Purse and BGEA UK. You will autonomously drive key HR deliverables. This role would suit a strong people person, an excellent administrator who can essentially roll up their sleeves to the day to day operational work and find solutions to escalated queries. This role will also be the manager of employee data and be the 'go to' person for the organisations’ employees.
This role will:
- Own the reporting of and process compliance with HR policy and procedure, HR systems experience is essential with the ability to build reports.
- Maintain legal compliance of the HR function in conjunction with the SP/BGEA Company Secretary
- Own functions allocated to the HR department namely all administration around Learning, HR, Recruitment, Pay and Benefits, and HR Systems.
- To own the HR systems strategy, ensuring that system is maintained functioning and is developed and improved to continually reduce need for multiple inputs of data and where possible data is reported out of the system.
- To be the first point of contact for all Employment Relations HR Queries and be proficient in HR administration and procedures within ER.
- GDPR - to ensure that all activities in the HR comply with legislation.
- To support the Safeguarding function of SP/BGEA and in doing so help to create an organisational culture whereby the wellbeing of those groups, including staff, are at all times held as a priority.
Candidates will have proven standalone HR generalist experience of three to five years, exceptional organisational and communication skills together with proven leadership capabilities and solid knowledge of employment legislation and its application. Must be a proactive team player with strong customer service and problem solving skills.
The role is either full time or part time (min 20 hours a week). Location is flexible but there is an expectation of attendance at our Buckhurst Hill office on an agreed pattern.
The role is subject to a genuine occupational requirement to have an active Christian faith, owing to the underlying nature of the Charity and the scope and nature of the role
ALL applicants are required to submit a CV and Cover Letter to HR. Please note we are only able to consider applicants who are currently fully eligible to work in the UK. For further information about this role please see our SP website.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.