Temporary Staff for Operation Christmas Child at our Oldbury Processing Centre
For this year in the run up to Christmas do you want to join our logistics team and thousands of volunteers in gathering in half a million boxes from across the UK, processing them and then sending them to children all around the world.
For four months become part of the world’s largest shoebox appeal where Samaritan’s Purse, together with local churches here and overseas, distributes gift-filled shoeboxes to children in need overseas and in so doing demonstrates God’s love in a tangible way whilst sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ.
We are looking to employ four Administrators on temporary contracts at our Processing Centre in Oldbury, Birmingham to assist primarily with Coordinating Collections and maintaining systems during our Christmas shoebox campaign from August 2020 through to December 2020 (note if you have holiday booked for August this will not prejudice applications).
You will need to:
- be quick to learn
- have a clear and confident telephone manner
- good PC skills, particularly knowledge of Microsoft Office
- happy to work independently
- be comfortable working in a very busy environment
- have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- be flexible regarding the tasks you may be given
- ideally have experience of working in an office
There is a requirement for the job holder to be a practicing Christian as functions within this role will require knowledge and personal experience of the Christian faith.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.