Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of an amazing campaign for Operation Christmas Child Shoebox appeal 2020?
We are looking to employ an Administrator on a temporary contract at our Head Office in Buckhurst Hill, Essex. The contract will be from September 2020 to end February 2021.
The role is varied and exciting. Covering assisting with managing donations, importing data, maintaining our supporter database, but also interacting with our supporters, and responding to their enquiries, and encouraging them with their shoeboxes. It is a busy and full on role, but exceptionally rewarding to be part of this campaign that brings joy to children across the world, and a great opportunity to gain some experience in charity and donations administration.
You will need to:
• be quick to learn – you will be trained about all aspects of Operation Christmas Child
• have a clear and confident telephone manner
• have good PC skills, particularly knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (e.g. Excel,
Word), and the ability to quickly learn how to use new packages such as our database
• be a good team player to help meet team and project deadlines
• be comfortable working in a very busy environment
• have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude
• be flexible regarding the tasks you may be given
If you are interested in this position, please apply with a CV and covering letter stating why you are interested in this role. If you would like more information about the Operation Christmas Child campaign, please visit our website.
All applicants must be willing to work within a Christian framework and be sensitive to its various expressions across cultures and denominations. All applicants should be in sympathy with the evangelical Christian beliefs held by the organisation.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.