We're looking for a Corporate Partnerships Executive to proactively develop, deliver and maximise corporate partnerships for Samaritans.
- Ewell, Surrey (Flexible working options also considered - including home working)
- Permanent, full time
- £30k per annum + Competitive Benefits
A little bit about the role...
Corporate partnerships play an increasingly important role in growing Samaritans fundraising capacity but also raising awareness of the charity in new and different environments, providing the opportunity to generate income and engagement in new, innovative ways.
We are looking for a Corporate Partnerships Executive to proactively develop, deliver and maximise corporate partnerships for Samaritans. The role will include offering outstanding stewardship to current partners and support the development of new fundraising opportunities.
Joining an established team of seven in our Corporate Partnerships team – you will be responsible for the account management of our smaller/medium sized partners as well as identifying new business opportunities, both strategic and philanthropic.
We are keen to hear from candidates who can demonstrate:
- At least 1 years account management/sales and marketing experience is essential, ideally within a fundraising setting – account managing a charity partner relationship.
- Experience of independently working to meet specific objectives.
- Experience of managing or working with volunteers.
- Track record of working to and meeting targets.
- Experience of giving a high level of customer care.
Responsibilities will include:
- Account management of partnerships that deliver under £50,000 income annually. Currently a portfolio of 10-12 partners.
- Delivery of a variety of partnerships including Charity of the Year, Sponsorship and Training.
- Working in line with current new business strategy to achieve income plans.
- Coordinating pitches, including research, building relationships with key company personnel, writing proposals, developing and delivering presentations.
Working across the Corporate Partnerships team, and wider High Value Income team, to foster warm relationships leading to partnership opportunities.
If you're interested in finding out more about the role please read the attached job description as set out below.
At Samaritans, our vision is that fewer people die by suicide. We believe it is preventable and that by working together we can give people the support they need before they reach crisis point. We are one of the most trusted charities in the UK and ROI, and we answer a call for help every six seconds. We have around 175 staff and more than 20,000 volunteers based across 201 branches giving emotional support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We don’t just hear you, we listen.
Our Central Office is located in a converted mill in Ewell, Surrey which is just over 30-minutes by train from Waterloo and 15 minutes from Wimbledon. As an employer we offer a good range of benefits, including 25 days’ holiday, 3 well-being days, Flexible working, Health Cash Plan, Pension and interest-free season ticket loans.
If you would like to apply for this role please send an updated CV and an accompanying statement, outlining your motivations for applying for the role and how you meet the stated criteria no later than 09:00am on Monday 27th July 2020.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.