Sandwell Consortium are looking for a Project Administrator to support the implementation and delivery of a new partnership project, providing English Tuition to speakers of other languages.
The role will be to support the project coordinator in establishing and managing the programme. Key tasks will include
- Providing administrative support to a partnership group
- Overseeing a web based case management system
- Data analysis
- Supporting the mapping of community based provision
- Minute taking
- Promotion and marketing
The Consortium is a partnership organisation and much of the project delivery will take place through its members and a wider network of community based providers so you will work closely with our delivery partners to support them to deliver excellent services. The role will require flexibility working from a number of venues across Sandwell.
We are looking for someone:
- Who is a confident and competent administrator
- With a track record of excellent team work
- With strong ICT skills
- Who is able to provide support to our partner organisation in the voluntary and community sector
Job description and person specification is available on our website
Please send a comprehensive CV and a supporting letter (maximum two sides of A4) demonstrating your relevant skills and experience and specifying how you meet the person specification.
Closing Date 12:00 pm Monday 21st October 2019
*Please note CV’s without covering letters will not be accepted