Independent Charity, SASH (Safe and Sound Homes) prevents homelessness for young people in York, North and East Yorkshire. It is seeking a dynamic Communications Coordinator to play a key role in gaining the support of the communities in which it works.
The charity is looking for an experienced professional who will create compelling content to inspire people to engage with and support us, using the full communications mix including digital and social media.
The key priorities for the role are to:
- Support awareness raising, volunteer recruitment and fundraising activities across the charity, through planned marketing, PR and communications activities.
- Devise and develop content for all marketing collateral.
- Build the charity’s social media presence through engaging content delivery.
- Develop media relations, producing press releases and handling of media enquiries.
- Analyse web data and build campaigns to drive traffic to the website.
Reporting into the Communications Manager, we are looking for someone who can demonstrate experience in producing and implementing communications for small organisations as well as producing high quality marketing and publicity materials.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.