We are looking for an experienced individual to join us as 2nd Line Desk Side Support Analyst, you will work with 1st and 3rd Line teams to provide a highly available and high quality portfolio of IT services. We are recruiting for three positions - two permanent roles and one 12 month contract.
In our Support Services department, we fight for children every single day. We provide leadership and direction in the business of running an efficient organisation. We ensure our resources are used to maximum effect. We go the extra mile - and we don’t rest until the work is done.
As 2nd Line Desk Side Support Analyst you will be responsible for managing Incidents or Service Requests which cannot be solved immediately with the means of 1st Level Support. This will involve troubleshooting or resolving a technical fault as well as fulfilling a service request, assisting with a project or event, or answering a query. In addition you will:
- Provide technical support to Save the Children UK with a particular focus on our Adobe Experience Manager platform and its integrations
- Work with the 3rd Line Operation/Development teams to ensure that all systems and support are aligned with technical and business requirements
- Ensure that sufficient documentation is in place for all Integration and staging environments to enable existing and new team members to support Save the Children UK infrastructure
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
To be successful you will have a demonstrable service and delivery record in a fast-moving environment with experience supporting digital/web infrastructure and applications. You will have an aptitude for working with software problems and the ability to work within a team, in a fast-paced environment. The ability to adapt quickly to change and be flexible is also essential. In addition you will have:
- Experience troubleshooting customer issues in a live environment
- A passion for IT and for helping Save the Children to continue to build a quality best of breed service
- The ability to guide technical discussions with both technical and non-technical audiences
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. If you share our mission, are passionate about making it happen and strongly believe you can contribute then join us and we'll give you every opportunity to succeed. We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date: 17th November 2019.