Do you want to be part of an organisation that fights for children every single day? Then join us as Business Architect and you will be responsible for shaping the architecture to address complex and diverse business challenges.
In our Support Services department, we fight for children every single day. We provide leadership and direction in the business of running an efficient organisation. We ensure our resources are used to maximum effect. We go the extra mile - and we don't rest until the work is done.
As a Business Analyst you will help shape the technology used at Save the Children UK to address complex and diverse business challenges. You will work with the rest of the Technology team to develop solutions for solving business problems/opportunities that may include process improvement, systems enhancement, user training, and/or software procurement. In addition you will:
• Work closely with key business stakeholders to understand their business area and then work with them to analyse, specify, integrate and translate their needs into key business improvements
• Undertake feasibility studies, engaging with internal development teams and external suppliers, for achieving customer requirements through modifications to existing or development of new systems or processes.
• Prepare business cases which define potential benefits and associated business risks. Ensuring that the business and organisational implications of the solution are properly modelled and thought through.
To be successful you will have a proven background in business analysis, with a BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis, or similar industry recognised standard and excellent communication skills including the ability to listen, adapt and respond quickly to the business. In addition you will have:
• High levels of enthusiasm and self-motivation: a “can-do” attitude to deal with unexpected situations, take advantage of opportunities and overcome problems.
• Proven proficiency in building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders, both senior and junior, and working in a collaborative and participative in order to achieve and maintain customer satisfaction
• Experience of Agile methods
• Demonstrable experience in one or more of the following:
• Microsoft technology stack and how this can be used to deliver business solutions.
• Development and implementation of organisational management systems, such as CRM or HRIS.
• Understanding of organisational development and experience of working on change and innovation projects.
Please note - we are looking for 3 Business Analysts to join us. We currently have two permanent and one 12 month contract available. Whilst these roles are based in our Farringdon office in London, we would be open to discussing flexible and remote working for these positions.
To apply please visit our website.
Closing date: 24th September 2020
We particularly welcome applications from people with disabilities, Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic (BAME) backgrounds, LGBT+ and from different socio-economic and educational backgrounds, as these are underrepresented at Save the Children UK.
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. If you share our mission, are passionate about making it happen and strongly believe you can contribute then join us and we'll give you every opportunity to succeed. We look forward to hearing from you.