West of Scotland
Do you want to play a key role in an organisation which stands up for children? Join us as a Community Fundraising Manager in the West of Scotland and help us to maximise regional donations and corporate financial contributions.
In our Marketing, Fundraising and Communications department, we fight for children every single day. We inspire millions of people, from individuals to large corporates, to support our quest for change. We go the extra mile - and we don't rest until the work is done.
As Community Fundraising Manager you will drive regional corporate acquisition by identifying suitable leads, carrying out thorough research, and engaging businesses through the prospecting sales journey. You will provide first-class account management and stewardship for existing partners, maximising value for both parties and supporting long-term retention. Additionally you will:
- Research and unlock networks of high value donors in Scotland
- Support the development and delivery of acquisition, stewardship and product strategies to maximise the funding stream's impact on income and brand engagement
- Contribute to the growth and development of the regional pipeline of partnership opportunities
- Contribute to departmental income reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
To be successful you will have excellent organisation and time management skills with significant experience of corporate new business and a track-record of securing new partnerships worth over £10k. You will have experience of managing high-value corporate and individual relationships, as well as delivering an exceptional supporter experience. In addition you will have:
- Experience of unlocking networks and acquiring high value individual donations
- Experience of working with Fundraising databases (preferably CARE) and pipelines
- Understanding of corporate fundraising legislation (desirable).
This role will require travel throughout Scotland, particularly the central belt. There are two roles available, one maternity cover and one permanent position.
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
If you share our belief in the power of children, join the fight. It takes relentless determination, creativity and a real commitment to real change. Because every child should be able to make their mark on their world, and help to build a better future. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply please visit our website.
Closing date: 31st March 2020