We are looking for an experienced individual to join us as a CRM Data Analyst and conduct analytical and data interpretative work on behalf of Save the Children’s marketing and database functions.
Working in more than 120 countries, we do whatever it takes to create breakthroughs in the way the world treats children. Our Fundraising & Marketing division exists to inspire millions of people – from individuals to large corporate organisations – to support our quest for change. Together, we save children’s lives, fight for their rights and help them fulfil their potential.
As CRM Data Analyst you will lead analysis projects, acting as primary point of conduct for client liaison throughout the project lifecycle. You will also carry out data audit on analysis datasets and use appropriate techniques to handle different types of data. In addition you will:
- Be central to the campaign planning process and help drive our ‘test & learn’ culture, to ensure that analysis outcomes and tests are deployed correctly and that learnings are implemented into future campaigns.
- Develop strong relationships with internal client marketing teams in order to position data and insight at the heart of the decision-making process.
- Choose the right analysis approach for the job, driving the uptake of more sophisticated statistical functions to solve important business challenges.
To be successful you will have a degree in a discipline with demonstrable statistical grounding. You will also have experience of delivering statistical analysis to improve performance in a professional context. In addition you will have:
- Experience of using SPSS, R or Python to deliver sophisticated and actionable statistical analysis to drive business decisions.
- A proven ability to turn business requirements into robust and actionable analysis.
- Experience of extracting data from a relational database and preparing the data for analysis. Ability to write SQL queries is highly essential.
- Excellent presentation and client facing skills and proven ability to translate a technical solution to a non-technical audience.
- Advanced ability in using Microsoft excel to summarise and graphically represent data. Experience with Microsoft Power BI would be advantageous.
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. If you share our mission, are passionate about making it happen and strongly believe you can contribute then join us and we'll give you every opportunity to succeed. We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date: 29th September