Do you want to play a key role in an organisation which stands up for children? Join us as a Data Planner and play a crucial part in driving a data driven strategy for supporter- centric marketing.
In our Fundraising and Marketing department, we fight for children every single day. We inspire millions of people, from individuals to large corporates, to support our quest for change. We go the extra mile - and we don’t rest until the work is done.
As a Data Planner, you will be a source of expert knowledge deployed to a mass supporter engagement squad, providing data planning expertise to deliver great multi-channel campaigns. You will use Adobe Campaign Manager to deliver warm audience selections for direct mail, email, SMS, telephone and paid social marketing campaigns, with a focus on driving supporter action, income and loyalty targets.
You’ll assist in the implementation of new technology initiatives that will enable enhanced data capability for Save the Children, in addition to:
- Using Adobe Campaign Manager to provide targeted audience selections to enable exceptional communications to our supporters.
- Developing strong relationships with other squad members, in order to position data at the heart of decision-making processes
- Being the gate keeper to data integrity, ensuring all marketing meets GDPR standards
- Assisting in the implementation of new organisational initiatives where data planning can add significant value, e.g. improved supporter journey planning
To be successful you will have a passion for using data to optimise marketing and fundraising, with significant experience creating logical queries to select audiences for marketing communications. A pro-active and logical thinker, you’ll be experienced at building reports and providing recommendations to inform marketing strategy. As someone with a superb attention to detail, you will be committed to adhering to the highest levels of data quality and integrity. In addition you will have:
- Excellent stakeholder management and time management skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills, both written and oral
- Experience using relevant tools including Adobe Campaign Manager, Oracle SQL, FastStats and Advanced Excel skills
- Fantastic end to end project management skills including planning, testing and delivery
- The ability to be curious and brave; we encourage you to question the norm, try something new, propose solutions and ways to optimise existing processes.
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
If you share our belief in the power of children, join the fight. It takes relentless determination, creativity and a real commitment to real change. Because every child should be able to make their mark on their world, and help to build a better future. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply please visit our website.
Closing date: 27th February 2020