Do you want to play a key role in an organisation which stands up for children? We are looking for an experienced individual to join us as a Digital Analyst and conduct analytical and data interpretative work on behalf of Save the Children's marketing and digital functions.
In our Marketing, Fundraising and Communications department, we fight for children every single day. We inspire millions of people, from individuals to large corporates, to support our quest for change. We go the extra mile - and we don’t rest until the work is done.
As a Digital Analyst you will use your deep analysis skills to enable marketing, fundraising and campaigns teams to develop effective marketing strategies and activities. In addition you will:
- Ensure our digital tracking is robust and creating accurate data to measure our campaigns
- Help embed a data-driven approach to marketing, fundraising and campaigning
- Apply your knowledge of digital marketing channels, metrics and strategies to formulate useful and impactful data insights.
To be successful you will have practical experience of applying digital analysis techniques in a commercial context, for example CRO (conversion rate optimisation), A/B testing and statistical significance, report building across multiple channels and interpretation of complex data into actionable outcomes. Experience working with a website clickstream analytics tool (for example Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics) is essential. Specific experience of Adobe Analytics is preferable. In addition you will have:
- Advanced ability in using Microsoft Excel to summarise and graphically represent data. It would be advantageous to also have knowledge of Microsoft Power BI
- Experience working with a Tag Management solution (for example Google Tag Manager or DTM). It is preferable to have experience working with DTM
- Experience of working with the third party reporting systems of key social and digital advertising platforms (for example Facebook Insights, Doubleclick)
- Proven ability to extract meaning and recommend action items from data, not just reporting numbers and metrics.
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
If you share our belief in the power of children, join the fight. It takes relentless determination, creativity and a real commitment to real change. Because every child should be able to make their mark on their world, and help to build a better future. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply please visit our website.
Closing date: 13th December 2019