Do you want to play a key role in an organisation which stands up for children? Join us as a Fundraising and Marketing Coordinator and provide administrative support to the Fundraising and Marketing Division, keeping it running smoothly and effectively.
In our Marketing, Fundraising and Communications department, we fight for children every single day. We inspire millions of people, from individuals to large corporates, to support our quest for change. We go the extra mile - and we don't rest until the work is done.
As Fundraising and Marketing Coordinator you will develop and coordinate our administrative systems, organising departmental meetings and events, overseeing travel, IT hardware and knowledge management. You will provide diary support to members of the Marketing and Fundraising Senior Leadership Team, as well as supporting HR processes and the processing of invoices and finance queries. In addition you will:
• Act as the initial point of contact for internal enquiries, requests for information about the work of the department and respond to ad hoc queries
• Support the development of divisional and departmental plans and support internal communication on progress against plans
• Provide project coordination support to departmental, divisional and cross-organisational projects and working groups when necessary.
To be successful you will be a proactive and flexible worker, with experience of experience of operating and seting up administrative systems in a busy office environment. Capable of prioritising multiple tasks efficiently, you'll have good relationship building skills and project coordination experience. Additionally, you will have:
• A high level of computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, and databases)
• Experience of organising logistical aspects of events with limited or no support.
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
Please note - whilst this role is advertised as office based, Save The Children UK will remain a remote-working organisation until at least 30 June 2021.
If you share our belief in the power of children, join the fight. It takes relentless determination, creativity and a real commitment to real change. Because every child should be able to make their mark on their world, and help to build a better future. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply please visit our website.
Closing date: 1st November 2020. Please note, applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and we may schedule interviews ahead of the closing date.