Do you have a strong track record of account acquisition and management & securing new partnerships?
Do you have experience of managing high-value relationships & delivering exceptional customer experience?
Are you self-motivated and target driven?
Are you motivated by our vision of creating a world where every child doesn't just survive, but thrives, and can go on to change the world?
If the answers to these questions are yes, we would love to hear from you!
Save the Children UK believes every child deserves a future. In the UK and around the world, we work every day to give children a healthy start in life, the opportunity to learn and protection from harm. When crisis strikes, and children are most vulnerable, we are always among the first to respond and the last to leave. We ensure children's unique needs are met and their voices are heard. We deliver lasting results for millions of children, including those hardest to reach.
Reporting directly to the Regional Fundraising and Engagement Manager, the Community Fundraising & Engagement Manager will be responsible for maximising regional donations and corporate financial contribution through effective, supporter-led acquisition and account management.
As a rights-based organisation, we are committed to anti-racism and actively opposed systemic oppression of any form. The role holder will visibly lead our commitment to celebrate diversity, challenge inequality, and build an inclusive environment for every one of our employees so we can better represent the children we protect.
The Community Fundraising & Engagement Manager will be responsible for maximising regional donations and corporate financial contribution. Key duties include:
- Driving growth in our key income streams; corporates, major donors, ‘in aid of' fundraising individuals and fundraising groups by providing excellent relationship management and acquisition
- Working closely with the regional corporate team to grow the regional corporate pipeline in Scotland and discuss support needs for opportunities where relevant
- Delivering acquisition, stewardship and product strategies to maximise income and brand engagement
- Responsible for updating and managing a pipeline of opportunities across all income streams
- Contributing to departmental income reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Experience of account acquisition and track-record of securing new partnerships
- Experience of unlocking networks and acquiring high value individual donations
- Experience of managing high-value corporate and individual relationships & delivering exceptional supporter experience
- Experience of working with databases (preferably CARE) and pipelines
- Understanding of corporate fundraising legislation (desirable)
- Ability to establish professional credibility quickly internally and externally
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects and their competing demands
- A demonstrable commitment to the principles of diversity and inclusion and their practical application and integration in the work environment
- A commitment to Save the Children UK's aims and core values of accountability, ambition, collaboration, creativity, and integrity
Closing Date: 1st October 2021
To apply please visit our website.
Save the Children UK is committed to diversity and equality of opportunity in all aspects of our work both external and internal. We strive to be an inclusive employer and particularly encourage applications from under-represented groups such as returning parents or carers who are re-entering work after a career break, people who are LGBT+, from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic backgrounds, with a disability, impairment, learning difference or long-term condition, with caring responsibilities, from different nations and regions, and from less advantaged socioeconomic backgrounds.