Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as our Global Campaigns Officer. You will be supporting the Director of Global Campaigns and Head of Global Campaigns to deliver high-impact and innovative global campaign strategies, using both planned and reactive opportunities to secure change for children.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Proven success in implementing creative campaign strategies to deliver real change, ideally internationally
- Proven ability to develop and deliver innovative digital campaign tools and tactics
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills in English, with the presence and integrity to influence a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrable ability to think and work strategically across a range of teams, functions, organisations, national boundaries, ideally within a networked/federated context
- A proven ability to take initiative, effectively prioritise a large and complex workload and manage varied expectations as well as working at times to a short deadlines
- Knowledge of child rights
- Experience of delivering digital campaigns strategies
- Ability to identify opportunities to engage the public in advocacy strategies and convert these into clear campaign messaging and activities.
- Commitment to Save the Children vision, mission, values and approach, including child safeguarding
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector with an option of flexible of working hours
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.