Do you want to play a key role in an organisation which stands up for children? Join us as Head of Loyalty Marketing, enabling Save the Children’s multi-disciplinary teams to deliver ambitious results.
In our Marketing, Fundraising and Communications department, we fight for children every single day. We inspire millions of people, from individuals to large corporates, to support our quest for change. We go the extra mile - and we don’t rest until the work is done.
As Head of Loyalty Marketing you will lead a multi-disciplinary Squad to maximise overall mass supporter value for Save the Children. You will develop and hold a clear vision for what needs to be done to achieve the supporter enagegment squad’s objectives, over a range of time horizons, within the constraints of the Strategic Marketing Plan and other planning and budgetary frameworks. In addition you will:
- Be the champion of the supporter, using user research, testing, insight and analysis to embed understanding of supporter needs in to everything the squad delivers
- Liaise extensively with Strategic Marketing Planning, colleagues in Marketing Delivery, Campaigns and Organising and Proposition Leads to ensure this vision is aligned with the overall Supporter Engagement objectives and has stakeholder buy-in
- Work with functional leads to secure the resources needed to deliver on the objectives, including in Marketing Delivery, Supporter Data and Operations, Trading, Regional Engagement and Campaigns and Organising.
- Support squad members to autonomously complete squad deliverables in a way that leads to maximum impact towards the squad and mission's objectives.
To be successful you will have proven leadership experience in data driven, multi-channel and multi-product marketing including significant digital marketing experience. A great collaborator, you should have experience in leading large and complex customer/supporter centric marketing projects through matrixed structures such as squads or multi-disciplinary teams. In addition, you will have:
- Practical knowledge of coaching tools in team management
- A proven commercial acumen and a demonstrable track record of improving marketing effectiveness and efficiency
- The ability to correctly identify needs and requirements of a wide range of stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience of using insight and analysis to improve marketing performance
- Knowledge and experience of the compliance environment for charity marketing.
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
If you share our belief in the power of children, join the fight. It takes relentless determination, creativity and a real commitment to real change. Because every child should be able to make their mark on their world, and help to build a better future. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply please visit our website.
Closing date: 19th January 2020