Do you want to be part of an organisation that fights for children every single day? Then join us as HR Systems and Data Manager, taking responsibility for developing and delivering strategic People data and reporting to inform decision making.
In our Support Services department, we fight for children every single day. We provide leadership and direction in the business of running an efficient organisation. We ensure our resources are used to maximum effect. We go the extra mile - and we don’t rest until the work is done.
Here at Save the Children, the HR team is going through an exciting period of change. As HR Systems and Data Manager, you will develop a reporting suite that is clearly scoped for SCUK, at an organisational and divisional level including the all necessary KPIs and ensure that the data and narrative is tailored to meet audience requirements. You will also be responsible for promoting the use of reporting and analysis for action planning and decision-making across the organisation. In addition you will:
• Be the technical lead specialist for People Data, MI and reporting for SCUK as well as the lead for managing the delivery of systems administration and end user technical support for the Oracle HRIS functionality
• Maintain the integrity of the system through the management of access security, training and maintenance of good practice
• Manage the development and implementation of an E-HR Strategy to support short, medium and longer-term service improvement priorities
• Build and develop strong working partnerships with key stakeholders in order to understand requirements and priorities so that the requirements can be delivered.
To be successful you will be a Chartered CIPD member (or equivalent) with multi-sector experience at senior management level. As well as an expertise in a range of HR Systems and technology solutions, you will be comfortable preparing and presenting reports and proposals for senior management/board groups. You will be able to drive HR Service improvements with evidence of project and programme management skills. In addition you will have:
• Experience of leading the thinking in HR Data and Systems practices, taking account of wider impact on other approaches to people management and business practices
• Evidence of operational management skills with the emphasis on delivering high quality, customer orientated, operational HR Systems and Data services through a team of HR Systems and Data specialists to meet required SLAs and KPIs
• Working with and influencing a range of people professionals and other stakeholders
• Evidence of people management to include coaching, developing and performance management of others.
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
If you share our belief in the power of children, join the fight. It takes relentless determination, creativity and a real commitment to real change. Because every child should be able to make their mark on their world, and help to build a better future. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply please visit our website.
Closing date: 6th September 2020