Fixed Term 12 Month Contract
If you are keen to use your expert data knowledge to ensure that data imports and marketing selections deliver optimised return on investment, and are keen to develop your knowledge of tools such as Care, Talend, Adobe Campaign Manager, Oracle SQL and FastStats, these Data Import and Integrity Executive roles with Save the Children could be the perfect fit.
Save the Children works in more than 120 countries. We save children’s lives. We fight for their rights. We help them fulfil their potential. Our fundraising operation generates over £100 million annually for children and our marketing reaches millions of UK households to mobilise support for our cause. We have extremely ambitious growth targets and fundamental to this is the best use of data throughout the organisation to deliver a best in class experience for supporters.
About the role
The main purpose of this role is to provide timely transfer of supporter data onto our CRM and also data planning expertise to the many direct marketing teams throughout the organisation. You will:
- Support in the accurate and timely process of uploading data onto our CARE database so that all supporter transactions, contact details, preferences and other data are up-to-date and compliant with relevant laws
- Ensure all business rules and processes, including user guides, are thoroughly documented and signed off by the business
- Support the development of processes for new products including: sense-checking Import briefs, scoping out requirements and devising processes for the accurate and timely import of data to meet both supporter and fundraiser expectation.
You will have a passion for data and be looking to fast-track your experience working with data and technologies in an exciting and challenging role that is central to the success of our direct marketing. This is a varied role in a large and extremely ambitious organisation, working across multiple products and with multiple stakeholders.
To succeed you will be capable of demonstrating:
- Significant experience gained in a number of similar organisations (in terms of size and complexity)
- Thorough attention to detail, ensuring complete accuracy at all times, even when under pressure
- Strong problem solver, able to strive for and deliver innovative and effective solutions
- Excellent and proven communicator, with the confidence to explain technical issues in a simple and engaging manner to a wide range of audiences and through a variety of means
In return we offer a salary of £26,690 - £29,829, on the job training and structured career development, and plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and career.
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. If you share our mission, are passionate about making it happen and strongly believe you can contribute then join us and we'll give you every opportunity to succeed. We look forward to hearing from you.
Jobs are positioned within the salary structure on the basis of evaluation. New employees would normally be appointed at the bottom of the grade, however the appointed salary may also take into account the relevant experience a candidate brings to a role. Save the Children is committed to paying staff in a fair and equitable way and will benchmark all salary offers in line with the pay of existing staff.
Closing date: 25th August 2019