Do you want to play a key role in an organisation that stands up for children every single day? Then join us as IS Developer, responsible for design, build, test and deliver of software developments and enhancements in accordance with agreed project and development plans.
In our Support Services department, we fight for children every single day. We provide leadership and direction in the business of running an efficient organisation. We ensure our resources are used to maximum effect. We go the extra mile - and we don’t rest until the work is done.
As IS Developer you will play a key role in the support of production systems working with Operations Teams to ensure that the availability and performance of the developed systems are maximized. You will design & build Microsoft stack solutions, enhancements and configurations to meet business needs according to project and development plans. In addition you will:
- Design, build and configure MS Dynamics solutions and systems including recommendations on best practice
- Work with the IS Department to ensure full integration of Application & Technical Support for SharePoint, .Net and MS Dynamics systems
- Undertake / coordinate testing on any upgrades and developments to ensure live operations are safeguarded
- Assist with web development and associated technologies, as well as applications that require SCORM expertise.
To be successful you will have significant MS Dynamics experience as well as MS SQL experience including reporting/dashboards etc. You will also have excellent ability to understand, interpret (and challenge) business requirements and translate these into a developed solution. In addition you will have:
- SharePoint experience including REST API, CSOM, workflows etc.
- Knowledge of SSIS (or similar ETL tool) for interfacing data
- Strong analytical and numerate skills with the ability to think laterally
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with the user population.
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
If you share our belief in the power of children, join the fight. It takes relentless determination, creativity and a real commitment to real change. Because every child should be able to make their mark on their world, and help to build a better future. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply please visit our website.
Closing date: 17th September 2019